SpinningPlates

like coffee in my morning and tea in my afternoon.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

The quickness
Of flats and dreams
Disappears
In a sudden leap


They say they will bring change,
And tell us we might just survive
In these wrecked square miles,
I tell them I am alive.

With or without you!

I need Bodhisattvas.
And rucksacks.

Paramilitary invasion,
My crescent,
My moon.
You can not sail me
In those USS’s

It doesn’t worry me though,
We are the best,
Uncle Sam mumbles to me
When I sleep.
Rrrrreddddd blood,
Whitteeeeee skin,
Blllllllueeeeeeesssss


I can’t sleep,
And fuck typing.
And fuck you while we are at it.


When will time bring change,
And not ass’s
I am waiting
Oh so patiently
And no, I will not buy
Your insurance,
And your monasteries,
Stop planting bibles in my hotel rooms.
Stop slaving.
Stop slaving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home