motives&lies
I've been torn to shreds by each place I have lived in the last 5 years. Now, I keep thinking I am a nomad, and I have to keep moving. Maybe the only wheels on this train are the neurons firing rapidly, yelling, and kicking for position, and mimicking stabilization in stucco and palettes. I should keep moving... I'm already moving. Society bleeds psychopath. Society burns different.
Conformity. 50's. Ginsberg. What else... Why do I perpetuate this stereotype that I am seemingly so against. So outright outcasted, but so rightly fit in. A few simple steps, a couple precautions, and that one piece of nervous system that is still tied to infancy, and maybe. Maybe I would break some mold... for God's sake- it is seeping through my carpet. Stomp, stomp, stomp it out.
Sedona, Arizona. San Francisco Bay. Valley Forge. AdironSkills.AppRock. Mountain frames.
I can't sit here... being immobile for much longer. I check with Craig every day, hoping to find a way in, a way out. Into subsidized living and welfare plans. Let those lunatics in Washington pay for my mistakes.
Bottom line. College no more. Atleast not Wilmington.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home