SpinningPlates

like coffee in my morning and tea in my afternoon.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wuyzor's.

I have found that, no matter which way I look, I'll always have to worry about what's on my left. What's on my right. What's on my wrong. I will always be lost in a mysterious riddle of who knows who, and who does what best. Concluding on that point that unhappiness comes to those of sacrificial, self proclaimed nomad-ness. And things aren't equal. As much as we all would like for them to be, they are not. We are all significantly different in every perspective, every dart of the eye, every neuron connection. If things were all equal, heroes would have no choice but to rise, and betray the laws of motion, laws of gravity. I see now... that the apple DID fall from that tree, and it always will, with independence and individualism. Fuck equality. I want apples.

But, rather, Kim Jong Ill... He is a deadly, pyschotic, movie worshipping, teen age boy begging for attention. He threatens us, but we just keep backing up. Do we really want nuclear holocaust? and millions of people suffering, dying slowly and painfully from radiation poisoning? I think not. Ahmadinejad might though. But, fuck politics, I want freedom.

Ipod's shuffle songs feature mesmerizes me. I think it knows my thoughts, and picks accordingly. I think my personal energy has been rubbed off on the poor thing. Now it suffers. Now it feels. Now it is no longer innocent because it has been given a name. Given exsistence. Oh, you big gorillas named Goliath... I mean Ishmael.


The spin stays.
Bwize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home