channel 202
Finally found a job after being haggled for endless hours by my unemployed mother. I am going to be a buser at some BBQ restaurant... hey, it's mindless, but it's money.
Started Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut. The books is quite interesting so far, but what else do you expect from KV? I think it's great how diversified that guy is. Sarah started reading Galapagos... said it was golden.
Porter Goss resigned yesterday, as well as Jack Straw (UK ambassador to Iraq). People from the administration are dropping like flies. Now, is this because they are sick of lying, and conspiring against the American people? or... just tired of Bush's incompetant politics? Whatever the case, they are leaving at times when they are needed most... and it sucks the public has to suffer.
I have no idea where everything is going--- this summer is big news. Global Warming, Gas prices reaching record highs, Iran's idea of ridding the whole globe of impurities through nuclear warfare, Immigration protests, and a president that doesn't know his left shoe from his right.
"We are lossing favor all over the world! We have to do something!" - Military Intelligence Man.
I regress, going to Cerro Reyes Mexican Restaurant. Hip-hop horray.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home